Car of the year 2014, according to EVO magazine’s editors, testers and racing drivers.
Evo magazine published their usual Car of the Year 2014 award. For those of you that don’t know it, they are one of the world’s leading sports, performance and premium car magazine brand.
After analysing all the new models that came out this year they managed to narrow down the list to just 10 cars . These are the contenders for the Car of the Year 2014 award in no particular order:
- VW Golf R
- McLaren 650S
- Ferrari 458 Speciale
- BMW M3
- Porsche Cayman GTS
- Jaguar F-type R Coupe
- BMW i8
- Renaultsport Mégane 275 Trophy-R
- Aston Martin Vanquish
- Audi S1
Watch their video review below and witness the fight between ones of most desirable supercars of the moment. Find out who got the Car of the Year 2014 award.
- Happy Hour Toulouse
- Replace ODD with a HDD on Lenovo Z500
- Login into your computers admin account without using a password
- How to answer and pass all job interview questions
- Meet Lily, a self flying drone that can capture everything you do
- Easy way to manually upgrade your Galaxy S4 to Android Lollipop
- Best smartwatch 2015
- Should you buy or not The Order 1886
- Affordable web hosting solution with IPage
- The new MacBook and the Apple Watch