Forks Over Knives the acclaimed documentary based on The China Study best-seller
This documentary is based on the world best seller written by world renowned biochemist T. Colin Campbell, Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University and his son Thomas M. Campbell.
The authors reputation gives additional credibility to all information provided in the movie. The film can really dramatically change your life if you choose to follow the path of a diet with no animal protein.
The book was written based on a nutritional study that took place in rural China in the ’80 and carried on over a 20 years period.
The documentary and the book establish a correlation between the consumption of animal products and chronic illnesses.
The documentary, in my opinion, can be considered one of the best way of spending one hour and a half of your life, taking into account that it can really change the way you will look at food from now on.
You can download the documentary here.
- Happy Hour Toulouse
- Replace ODD with a HDD on Lenovo Z500
- Login into your computers admin account without using a password
- How to answer and pass all job interview questions
- Meet Lily, a self flying drone that can capture everything you do
- Easy way to manually upgrade your Galaxy S4 to Android Lollipop
- Best smartwatch 2015
- Should you buy or not The Order 1886
- Affordable web hosting solution with IPage
- The new MacBook and the Apple Watch